How to use it
Sculpt your brows in a snap with our innovative ceramic tip tweezer. Why ceramic? It helps your tweezer last for the long-haul and won’t bend, rust, or corrode. Now you can easily tweeze eyebrow hairs, even the most fine, stubborn or short ones.
- Finally, a durable slanted tweezer that you can count on year after year
- The hand-finished ceramic tweezer tips are super durable—no bending or rusting here
- Designed with a slant tip for easy tweezing, so you can pluck even the finest, shortest hairs
- This slant tip ceramic tweezer is also crafted with a stainless steel base to reduce the potential for corrosion
- Use this perfectly precise ceramic tweezer for all your brow-shaping needs!
- We recommend tweezing your eyebrows in natural light, so you can see every stray hair
- Pro tip: Tweezing after a shower will minimize any painful eyebrow hair removal
- While shaping, go back and forth between brows to prevent over-tweezing on one side
- Remember, eyebrows should be sisters, not twins!
Reviews & Questions