You're Golden ()
- Our scientists really crushed it on this highlighter, working with NASA to gather dust from the planet Venus, then pulverizing it into the finest sparkle possible
- Why Venus? Well, to start, Venus wasn’t named after the Roman goddess of love and beauty for nothing—this dust seriously ups your glow game, no matter where you dab it. (It’s also actually the only planet named after a woman—so there!)
- Venus is one of the brightest planets in the sky. Now just imagine transferring all that light to your face—and no one will ever miss you in a room! (Because if the sun could revolve around anyone, it should be you, right?)
- So, what’s so extra special about the dust from Venus? Uh, it’s only the hottest planet (and we’re not talking looks): On an average day, the temp on Venus is a tad warm—863 degrees Fahrenheit. Bad for hanging outside, but great for creating the most luminous dust around!
- Turn up the heat by putting a few drops in the palms of your hands—you’ll actually feel your skin power up a dozen or so degrees! Then quickly dab it onto your cheekbones, your brow bones, across your chest, and anywhere else you want to look like you just might glow in the dark
Happy April Fools'!