- We can relate to how annoying it is to curl your lashes—only to find straight strays at the outer corners… That’s why our beauty tool designers made sure this lash curler is perfectly sized and shaped to reach and curl every lash
- And because we don't subscribe to the old saying "no pain, no gain," the gently rounded neon pad on our eyelash curler will not crimp, pinch, or stick to your lashes—promise
- Wondering how to curl your eyelashes like a pro? Position the pad near the base of your upper lashes, avoiding your actual eyelid (obviously)
- Then gently but firmly squeeze the handles of the lash curler together for 5 seconds and release
- Move the curler a few millimeters up your lashes and do it again. A few more millimeters away, do one final squeeze—and you've got curled lashes!
- Now lock them into place with your favorite Revlon mascara (we worked hard on our formulas, so they're pretty magnificent...)