The ultimate runway-inspired curl
Designer Isaac Mizrahi dressed up this fabulous lash curler, which delivers an ultrafeminine curl without crimping or pinching.
HOW TO USE IT
- Thanks to fashion icon Isaac Mizrahi, this eyelash curler is as easy on your eyes as it is on your eyelashes!
- Our beauty tool designers made this lash curler the perfect size and shape to reach and curl every lash
- And because we don't believe in the old saying "no pain, no gain," the gently rounded pad on our eyelash curler will not crimp, pinch, or stick to your lashes
- Wondering how to curl your eyelashes like a pro? Position the pad near the base of your upper lashes, avoiding your actual eyelid (obviously)
- Then gently but firmly squeeze the handles of the lash curler together for 5 seconds and release
- Move the curler a few millimeters up your lashes and do it again. A few more millimeters away, do one final squeeze—and you've got curled lashes!
- Now lock them into place with your favorite Revlon mascara (we worked hard on our formulas, so they're pretty magnificent...)