- What is Kajal? Kajal is an eye liner form that delivers rich, intense color impact and can be worn on the inner rim of the eye. Inspired by ancient Egypt and Cleopatra.
- Both ends of this dual-ended eye liner can be worn on the inner rim of the eye
- Creamy formula glides on smoothly
- All-day wear
• Apply light end to inner rim of lower lash line to brighten eyes.
• Then, apply dark end to upper lash line for rich, intense color.
• For added drama, apply kajal to lower lash line, connecting to upper lash line at outer corner of the eye.
• To complete the look, use your finger to gently blend the line at outer corners.
CHOOSE A COLOR