Keep feet silky smooth at home with our professional–quality Callus Remover. Two grade surfaces smooth and polish even your roughest spots. Files are easily removed for washing.
How to use:
Soak feet in warm, soapy water to soften before filing.
Begin by rubbing coarse side across calluses and rough skin on bottoms of feet.
Finish with fine side to smooth.
Remove files to clean; let dry before replacing.
• Soak feet in warm water to soften them before filing
• Rub coarse side across calluses and rough skin on bottom of feet
• Finish with fine side to smooth skin
• Rinse after each use
• Remove rasps and wash with soap and water
• Dry thoroughly and store in dry place